Children who are old enough to play nicely on their own (unsupervised), or young enough to be confined to a carrier or stroller, are welcome to attend with you during any scheduled class time.
We also offer supervised childcare during select class times, typically 8:30 and 9:30am. It is a complimentary service to anyone attending class, with the following guidance:
- No age minimum. All littles welcome!
- Parent/Guardian/Responsible Grown-Up must remain on-site.
- Attendance is limited to 8 littles per class. Advance sign-up required (see below).
- Childwatch providers are not responsible for feedings nor diaper changes.
- No sick kiddos please! Sharing is caring, except when its germs!
sign-up instructions & Notes (via MINDBODY):
- STEP 1: Access the BROWSER version of MINDBODY (not the app). Link below.
- STEP 2: Login to your account.
- STEP 3: Click the link to Add Family Member & enter your child's information. This must be done one-time only, but for EACH child.
- STEP 4: Navigate to the "Classes" tab. For the applicable date and time, you will see both "The Grind" class AND "Childcare" class. If you don't see "Childcare" listed, then it is not offered for that class.
- STEP 5: Book "Childcare" for your child(ren), and "The Grind" for yourself.
- If you need to cancel: You will see the reservation under My Schedule, and can cancel right up until class starts, but of course, try to do so as far in advance as possible.
- Other Notes:
- Scheduling/Booking opens ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE, and always for a rolling week.
- There is a Waitlist. You'll be bumped in automatically if there's a cancellation and will receive either email or text notification (depending on your settings).